Your Business Profile appears right when people are searching for your business or businesses like yours on Google Search or Maps. Google My Business makes it easy to create and update your Business Profile – so you can stand out, and bring customers in.
Local SEO with Google My Business
Encourage customer actions by sharing helpful information.
Make it count every time someone finds you on Search and Maps. It’s easy to keep your Business Profile fresh with new posts and photos, custom opening hours and a free website.
Keep your customers informed with regular updates.
Give people an incentive to drop by – share your latest news, specials or offers so they know what’s happening and when.
Engage online, and encourage customer loyalty.
Build strong relationships with the people who matter most. Start a conversation with your customers by responding directly to messages and reviews.
Discover how people find your business.
Learn how customers are interacting with your Business Profile. How did people find you? Where are they coming from? With Google My Business, the answers are right here.
Claim and verify your Google My Business profile.
Benefits of a Local SEO to Your Business
Local SEO - Take control
Advanced GMB Services - Maximum Benefit
● Optimising quality, valuable content on the site that is designed to attract links, support internal core pages, and provide fodder for social media promotion and community engagement
● Regularly keeping an eye out for improving the technical side of things
● Tweaking title tags and meta descriptions to increase conversions once rankings do gain momentum
● Taking advantage of “next level” opportunities like structured markup to videos and other supported content
● Apply new SEO best practices learned from ongoing education, trends, and changes in technology and consumer habits
● Strategically optimise evergreen content and any new content brought to the table
● Proactively watching for and brainstorming how to attract and pursue natural, relevant links
● Provide guidance from an SEO perspective on integration with other digital marketing initiatives
● Regularly reviewing analytics and having brainstorming discussions regarding insights gleaned
● Looking for and applying new keywords and queries that are relevant to your topic, expertise, product or service